Tips Before you Call
How to Order
You can either order online, by phone, or by email. Ordering by phone allows you to order custom cut sizes and openings. If you would like to order by phone or email, please read the "Before You call" section first.
Before You Call
We would love to hear from you! Below we have listed a few tips and items that will be useful if you are calling us.
Note: If you are ordering standard products but do not want to pay online, we offer a "Pay by Telephone" option during online checkout that allows you to place an order online and then phone us to arrange payment.
1) Things to have:
- Measuring tape or ruler for measuring your artwork.
- A calculator.
2) Things to know:
- Our Terms and Conditions.
- Our minimum order and small order fee policies.
- The terminology & mat cuts that we use.
- The products, product types, colors, quantities, and sizes that you are interested in. All customized orders will be based on the products shown on our website.
3) Things we will ask:
- Your full name and (if applicable) your company name.
- Your billing and shipping addresses.
- Your contact phone number.
- Your payment information (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Paypal, check, or money order).
4) Give us a call at 1-800-663-7501! (or email us at [email protected]).
Steps to Placing an Order Online
- Selecting: Add items to your cart via the menus.
- Checkout: When finished, click on "Checkout".
- Existing customer: Enter your username (probably your email address) and password.
- Returning customer: Fill out the registration form.
- Shipping Address: Select your shipping address (you will be able to enter a separate shipping address, if desired).
- Shipping Method: Select a courier and method of shipping.
- Payment: You are able to pay by:
- Mastercard,Visa, Debit Visa, American Express or PayPal
- Telephone -- this option allows you to place an order online and then phone us to arrange payment.
- Confirmation: Confirm and place your order.
- Stock Mat Colors
- Terms and Conditions
- Shipping Information
- Industry Terminology & Mat Cuts