Shadow Box frames are becoming exceedingly popular as many of us become interested in framing not only 2 dimensional art but 3 dimensional objects.
Some very common examples are:
- Sports Jerseys and Memorabilia
- Plaster casts of a baby's hand or foot - or even your pet's paw
- Remembrance frames with objects from someone who has passed away
- Recognition boxes that contain not only a certificate or photo but perhaps a ribbon, medal or other object
- Family History boxes with photos, objects, maps and memorabilia depicting historical periods.
When you start considering adding objects to a picture frame, the possibilities are endless. What would you like to frame?